How to elope in Paris
You have just arrived in Paris and you feel lost because you don’t know where to start the preparation of your Paris wedding ?
I know! Let me try to make this easier for you - How?
By giving you the perfect check-list to elope in Paris!
Here it is!
Elodie's top 5 tips to elope in Paris:
1. Find a location for your ceremony in Paris: in my opinion, finding the perfect place is probably the most important task you will have to complete!
2. Book a wedding officiant - to write and perform your ceremony.
3. Choose your
accommodation - where are you going to stay ?
4. Select a photographer to capture your day.
5. Pick a florist - a beautiful bouquet that goes with the dress!
If you want to go further to make this the perfect day you have dreamt of then you may want to consider a few more options:
- Hair dresser and make-up artist.
- Wedding rings - pop into Tiffany & Co.
- Bride’s dress and groom’s tuxedo - maybe rent them in Paris.
- Musician (violin, accordion) - add a little more romance.
- Car with a driver - you may fancy vintage Citroen 2CV.
- Restaurant - for a romantic reception.
- Pick a day of the week for your ceremony or plan it early in the morning when Paris will be less crowded.
- Consider the climate - sometimes, April is better than May in Paris.
Alternatively - just choose a Perfect Paris Wedding... after requests from couples from all over the world, our team have put together three quite different but affordable elopement and small wedding packages that really work. It saves you the frustration of finding trusted vendors and overcoming the language barrier. Wedding days are romantic, relaxed and memorable - just the way it should be :-)
Choose your Perfect Paris Wedding package:
American Church in Paris (Indoor)
Eiffel Tower (Outdoor)
Notre Dame (Outdoor)
(Updated 29 Nov 2018)